Competitive salary + accommodation + return travel London- Meribel + food + ski pass + ski equipment + insurance
As a company which prides it's self in serving our guests with delicious food we are looking for enthusiastic and talented chalet couples to join our team, who are flexible and reliable in their approach to work.
A ski season is a fantastic way to spend the winter and although the hours can be demanding, your rewards are plenty of time on the mountain side.
The role of a Chalet Host is to oversee the running of an individual chalet. Your job will include all housekeeping duties and ensuring your guests are well cared for throughout their stay.
The role of the chef is to organize the smooth running of your chalet kitchen and to serve superior, quality meals with emphasis on fresh produce and excellent presentation. We expect all our chefs have a flair for their chosen career and to be passionate about cooking.
As a team, the chalet host and chef will create a warm and friendly atmosphere so that guests can enjoy the high standard of personal service for which Ski Cuisine is renowned. Our aim is that each guest experiences superior service in every aspect of their holiday, which we hope will exceed their expectations.
To get the most out of working a ski season you'll need to be energetic, friendly and love working within a team environment.
- An ability to demonstarate excellent customer service skills.
- Previous experience of restaurant or private catering work required.
- Relevant experience of 'front of house' work.
- Ability to prepare and serve excellent quality meals within a budget frame work.
- Ability to submit weekly menu plans and weekly accounts.
- Be able to work as part of a team and have a flexible approach to your work.
- Be willing to put the needs of the guests first.
- Be reliable, confident and able to work independently.
- Work well under pressure.
- Be well presented and punctual at all times.
All applicants must have a full UK NI number and British Passport.
You will be required to provide a valid European Health Card available free of charge from all post offices.